I used to make this recipe ALL the time, and pulled it out last week for who knows what reason... now I remember why I used to make it all the time. So delicious!
2 t. chili powder
2 t. vegetable oil
1 1/2 t ground cumin
1/2 t salt
1 1/4 lb chicken breast cut into 1/2 in strips
1/2 c low-fat buttermilk
1/4 c light mayonnaise
2 T minced fresh parsley
2 T fresh lime juice
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 flour tortillas
3 c chopped romaine lettuce
1 1/3 cup chopped tomato
1. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip top bag. Add chicken, seal and shake to coat.
2. Combine buttermilk and next 5 ingredients (to garlic) in a small bowl and stir well.
3. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken and saute 2 min, or until chicken is done.
4. Add buttermilk mixture, cover and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat.
5. Serve chicken in tortillas topped with lettuce and tomatoes.
(I also add shredded cheese, and sometimes leave out the veggies, depends on what I have on hand!)
Also, this makes 4 "wraps" but there is A LOT of sauce at the end, I think you could just add more chicken to the same amount of other stuff and be fine.