- 3-4 chicken breasts cooked and cut into bite sized strips
- 3/4 cup diced bell peppers and onions
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- 3 green onions sliced
- 2 tomatoes seeded and finely diced
- 1 bag tater rounds (disk like tater tots)
Bake tater rounds as directed.
In a pan saute peppers and onion in 1 T butter until onions are slightly transparent. Add chicken cook for about 5 minutes. Add soup, sour cream, and spices stir.
Preheat oven to 350. Layer Tater rounds on bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish. Sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded cheese on top. Pour all of the chicken mixture on top, followed by the remaining tater rounds. then remaining cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Top with green onions and tomatoes if desired.