Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dessert Party

I had a dessert party and collected some recipes from various locations. I thought i would post them all here! All pictures were take from the website that the recipe came from, I lack presentation!

Chewy, Fudgy Triple Chocolate Brownies form Annie's Eats

Cupcake Bites from Bakerella

Shortbread Cookies from The Pioneer Woman

Frosty Orange Creme Dessert from Make it and Love it

Oreo Truffles from Recipe Queens

Cookies and Cream Rice Krispie Treats from Annie's Eats

The following didn't have pictures so you have to deal with my amateur photography skills.
Toffee Dip served with Fuji Apples from Recipe Queens
Fluffy Fruit Dip from Cooks.com I served this with Strawberries. Sorry I forgot to rotate and am now being lazy!

Veggie Bars from Recipe Queens I couldn't find Salad confetti so I just used iceberg lettuce, bell peppers and green onions. I forgot about the tomatoes and cucumbers, oops!

I also served punch that was made from:

1 liter of sprite
1 container of frozen raspberry lemonade
some raspberries thrown in.


This recipe I got from Hayley C. it was from memory and sounded good so hopefully I got it right!

2 comments:

La Familia Young said...

THANK YOU for posting these.. everything was so yummy! I will be trying some of them.. Awesome party April! Thank you for having us all over!

Kim said...

I blog stalk this blog and now I am totally salivating! So YUMMY! Thanks.