I know, another recipe from our competition, Just That Good, but isn't it nice that someone else tried it out for you so you know that it is good. And it is, although mine were not triangular, they were squarish (see their picture for pretty example)... still tasty!
You will need:
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cooked and shredded
1 cup salsa
1 package taco seasoning
1 package puff pastry (not phyllo)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Thaw pastry at room temperature for 40 minutes
2. Place chicken, salsa, seasoning, and 1/2 cup water in skillet. Heat through.
3. Cool chicken mixture completely.
4. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
5. Stir the egg and water together in a little bowl, for an egg wash.
6. Unfold puff pastry on floured surface and roll into 14 inch square. Cut into 4 (7 inch) squares. Repeat with remaining pastry sheet.
7. Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto half of square, top with 2 T of cheese.
8. Brush the edges of the pastry with water, fold plain half over, seal edges with fork, so you have a pocket of chickeny goodness.
9. Place pockets on baking sheets, brush with egg wash.
10. Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden. Cool 5 minutes on a wire rack. Serve with extra salsa and sour cream.